Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Will's 2012 interview

In what has become an annual tradition (see 2011 Interview), I've asked Will his annual interview questions. It's really funny to compare and see how much some things have stayed the same while others have definitely changed. This year, he really got into the interview (even added a question for me to ask him at the end) and then wanted to ask me questions in return and record my answers next to his.
His answers are below in blue. Questions and commentary are in black :)

Favorite color: green
Favorite TV show: Scooby Doo
Favorite holiday: Christmas
Favorite food: green apples! (very enthusiastically)
Favorite vegetable: Tomatoes! (again, very enthusiastically -- and warm, stewed tomatoes are really his preference)
Favorite drink: juice
Favorite toy: Race car Lightning McQueen (this is a Christmas gift that has gotten lots of use lately - a remote control car. Daddy & Will have a great time. Elle & Botchie are a little scared of it :) )
Favorite game: Hungry, Hungry Hippos
Favorite book: Magic Tree House
Favorite restaurant: Pizza West
Favorite animal: baboons
Favorite movie: Peter Pan
Favorite song: Hmm...this one's hard...I think Sanctuary
Favorite sport: football
If you could change your name, what would we call you instead of Will? Fudge (He has actually already requested this...several times. It is not related to the sweet treat as most have assumed. Instead, he loves the Judy Blume Fudge books and wants to be just like the Fudge character.)
Who is one of your good buddies? Cooper. And Zachary. (I changed this because I don't love the idea of "best friends" at this point - gets a little too exclusionary with only 10 kids at your school.)
Where should we go for a vacation this year? Pennsylvania. (J & I are not sure where this is coming from, but it's not the first time we've heard it. We think maybe it's because this is where Jack & Annie (Magic Tree House) are from.)
What would you like to be when you grow up? A football player. (When we've discussed this before, he says he would like to be a football player, and then when he is too old to play football he will be an author. And write a book called "All About Me" -- think autobiography. I told him I'd love to read it :) )
Favorite thing about Ellie Kate: she does silly things
Favorite thing about Daddy: snuggling with him
Favorite thing about Mommy: that you're going to have a baby and your soft suit. (The soft suit is an on-going discussion. He's referring to the oh-so-attractive velour sweatsuits I've sported on weekends lately. For a pregnant girl, they're the best. Will loves cuddling with me while in them because the velour is so soft.)
What are you most excited for with the baby coming: to give him my toy. (We went out this weekend to pick up some baby essentials and W&E each got to choose something new to give their baby brother.)
Mom, aren't you going to ask me my favorite team?
Sure, Will - what is your favorite team? Texas Tech Red Raiders (said with a smirky little grin) He likes them because he thinks they are like pirates. And, I think sometimes he just likes to be contrarian!

No comments:

Post a Comment