Monday, January 10, 2011

Will's 2011 Interview

We did this last year, and I thought it was so fun. I asked Will some questions and have recorded his responses in blue. I added a few new questions this year. Next year, Elle will be able to participate, too!

Favorite color: red and green...and orange...and yellow
Favorite TV show: Scooby Doo
Favorite holiday: Halloween - where my birthday is!
Favorite food: chicken and macaroni & cheese
Favorite vegetable: Tomatoes!
Favorite drink: juice -- grape juice
Favorite toy: Buzz & Woody
Favorite game: my video game (see the Happy New Year post - I told you he loved it!)
Favorite book: my pink & blue chapter books (these are the Disney Storybook Collections)
Favorite restaurant: Double Dinos
Favorite animal: polar bears
Favorite movie: Toy Story 3
Favorite song: ABC's (he sings this to Elle when she's upset)
Favorite sport: hockey
If you could change your name, what would we call you instead of Will? Silly Squawker
Who is your best friend? Ms. B (his teacher)
Where should we go for a vacation this year? Monkey Bizness! I mean like the Big Monkey Bizness.
What would you like to be when you grow up? A grown up. What do you think you'd like to do for your work when you're a grown up? Help daddy get all the dirt out. (I have no idea what that means!) They talked about this question last week at school, too (after I had done this interview). The report from that conversation is that he wants to be Mickey Mouse, a football player, and a baby doctor when he grows up. (After some questions, I figured out he means pediatrician, not obstetrician :) )
Favorite thing about Ellie Kate: I hope next Halloween she'll be a flower.
Favorite thing about Daddy: when he drops me off at school
Favorite thing about Mommy: when you're gone. I love daddy days because Addison always has these and I love those.
Needless to say, J & I are feeling the love.

1 comment:

  1. Oh those last ones are hilarious! I love it. I'm so glad you posted these, I had Cooper do this last year and totally forgot to do it this year! I"ll have to get on it. I also had him draw a self portrait. We'll see how it turns out this year :).

    ReplyDelete