We had our final Christmas celebration on New Year's weekend. The kids enjoyed themselves at the New Year's Eve celebration at Grandpa & Grammy's. (We did a countdown around 8:00 - they don't know the difference yet!)
Ellie Kate loved the "kid wine". I think this might have been her first taste of juice. The bubbles didn't seem to bother her at all.
We did Christmas morning on New Year's morning and the kids opened their gifts. Ellie Kate was more interested in opening than she had been before, so that was fun. All the kids got great things that kept them entertained the rest of the weekend! (Of course, EK woke up with pink eye that day...which has since turned into another ear infection and icky cough. Have I mentioned I love the winter?)
Will got a Leapster Explorer, which he LOVES! We just had to replace the batteries -- after 1 week! Hello, rechargables!
Ellie Kate liked her new clothes so much, she thought she'd go ahead and put them on :)
And I just love these. Aunt Jenny was such a good sport about letting the kids "duet" with her.
The end of a fabulous weekend - I'd say we wore them out, don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment