This pic wasn't actually during Christmas, but I just love it and hadn't had a chance to post it yet. What a sweet boy!
Ellie Kate all dolled up after Christmas Eve mass.
"Please can we open presents, Mom?" What a handsome boy!
We asked Will to take a picture of us - here's what we got. :)
Excited about presents from Mommy & Daddy.
Snacks and notes for Santa.
Gifts from Santa. Poor Elle threw up about 2:30 a.m. Christmas morning so we let her sleep in that morning. Will got to come down and see his presents and play until she got up.
| "Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3 - just what I always wanted!" |
Christmas time at Grandma & Grandpa's.
I love this picture of Will and Grandma!
"Hey, Aunt Casie, what are ya doin'?
Christmas with cousins at GoGo and Grampy's.
| Is this foreshadowing the teenage years? |
| Will got a new yoga DVD, so he's showing off his moves. |
No comments:
Post a Comment