Sunday, December 12, 2010

Indulgences

There are few things I have indulged in lately.
1. New stockings. I've been eyeying these for over a year and finally just splurged. I love them! I've since cleaned up and rearranged the mantel decor, but you get the idea.

2. Craftiness. Ok, so I'm really not crafty. But, I did do this project all by myself. (Because it really just involved some cutting, gluing, and buying. I can do that!) This is hanging in EK's room to help organize her multitude of hair bows.
3. Clothes for Eleanor. This really peaked a few weeks ago...the week I bought her 4 dresses and 2 pairs of boots. Those who know me know I'm not really so much of a girly-girl. But, I am a sucker for a bargain. And, really, this stuff was just too cute to pass up. I came to the realization that I may not get the opportunity to choose her clothes for very much longer so I really should take advantage. Though I couldn't get a great photo of this outfit, it's one of my faves! Cream cowl neck, cable knit sweater dress, striped tights, furry boots - oh, Baby Gap, how I love thee!




1 comment:

  1. Love her outfit, I would definitely go nuts if I had a girl!! The new stockings are SO cute, they look adorable on the mantel. You did a great job on the bow project too, that's a smart idea to keep them all organized like that. Glad you guys are starting to feel better in your house!

    ReplyDelete