Finally - the last Christmas post! On Monday, the 26th we spend the day at my mom's. It was another great day with family, food, relaxation, games, and fun. Will did give us quite a scare that day, though. My mom, sister, grandma & I were playing dominoes at the kitchen table. Link was out in the garage and Justin had dozed in the living room. Will & Elle were napping downstairs. At about 4:30 (about 30 minutes after Will usually gets up), Justin went down to wake him...only to return upstairs and ask if anyone had seen Will. He was not in the bedroom. After a quick search and calling his name, we found him hiding in the corner in the dining room. None of us had heard him come upstairs! I'm still not quite sure what he was doing, but he seemed in good enough spirits. I think J's adrenaline finally slowed after an hour or so.
 |
| Fancy Nancy had quickly become an addition to the family. |
 |
| Elle ready to open |
 |
| Will ready to open |
 |
| Will got most of the Magic Tree House series from Aunt Casie - he was literally enthralled! |
 |
| new robe - so cute! |
 |
| Will in his own "soft suit" and still with the books :) |
|
|
J, C & I love the TV show Friday Night Lights and are quite sad it went off the air. (Thankfully J got the series on DVD for Christmas - yay!) I ordered these shirts for us - big hit :)
 |
| I'm only posting this one so there is a baby belly shot. |
 |
| I love them! |
And, finally, a cute shot to end with. All in all, a WONDERFUL and very blessed Christmas season!
Wow, you guys had a fun and busy Christmas season! I got scared for you just reading that Will story, I can only imagine how scared you all were! Thank goodness that had a happy ending! Adorable pictures of the kids, and funny ones of you all in your shirts! :) Love the belly pic!!
ReplyDelete