This is the first year Ellie Kate has gotten to be interviewed. You can tell from some of the responses, but I'm not sure she totally got it. Oh well - it's a good start! I did the kids' interviews separately so she wasn't influenced by her brother's responses. Though, he was standing nearby as she answered and giggled at several of her answers. :)
Questions are below in black, her responses are in orange
Favorite color: purple (I don't really know how true this is -- she has never expressed this before)
Favorite TV show: Tinkerbell (Yes, Tink is a favorite in our house, but I really don't think there is such a TV show, at least not that we have watched.)
Favorite holiday: Easter (I did have to provide a list of holidays since I'm not quite sure she understands the concept just yet.)
Favorite food: fruit
Favorite vegetable: carrots
Favorite drink: juice
Favorite toy: a ball (simple tastes, I guess)
Favorite game: Snow White game (this is very accurate - it's actually a Cinderella matching game she got for Christmas - she loves it and we have all played it with her many, many times!)
Favorite book: Fancy Nancy
Favorite restaurant: McDonalds (honestly, I think anywhere with a play area would win her vote - the food is entirely irrelevant)
Favorite animal: Tigger and Pooh (Will and I both chuckled at this one)
Favorite movie: Tinkerbell
Favorite song: We Wish You a Merry Christmas
Favorite sport: soccer
If you could change your name, what would we call you instead of Ellie? Tinkerbell (this took lots of prompting. Her first response was Ellie Kate. For a girl who gets called lots of things - Elle, Ells, Ellie, Ellie Kate, Eleanor -- I imagine it is tough to come up with something new!)
Who is one of your good buddies? Emmitt
Where should we go for a vacation this year? To see the Jayhawks (I think we can make that happen!)
What would you like to be when you grow up? Emmitt. What do you think you'd like to do for your work when you're a grown up? Have a car.
Favorite thing about William: playing outside
Favorite thing about Daddy: going to see Jayhawks
Favorite thing about Mommy: going on my swingset
What are you excited for with the baby coming?: Baby in my belly (lifts her shirt to show) I redirected to ask what she's excited to do with or for her baby brother when he's not in Mommy's belly. I will carry him. (uh-oh...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment