Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Will's 2010 Interview

I'm borrowing this idea from a friend because I think it's so cute! Every new year I'll ask Will these questions to see how his answers change. (Someone remind me of this next year!)

Will's favorites:

Color - White [they painted foot and hand prints at school today and his paint color was white]
TV Show - "Mickey"
Holiday - "Valentime's Day"
Food - chicken nuggets
Vegetable - tomatoes
Drink - "Juice. I think milk, too. And water. I like lemonade and cherry limenade."
Toy - race car track
Game - Connect 4
Book - Blue Hat, Green Hat [I had just been reading this to Eleanor so I think it was on his mind.]
Restaurant - Fritz's [It's a fun restaurant where the food comes to your table by train.]
Animal - sheep

"Wait, Mommy, you forgot my favorite movie!"
Movie - "Mickey"

Song - "Edelweiss, Twinkles, Alma Mater, Rock-a-bye, Amazing Grace, Sanctuary" [quite eclectic tastes, don't you think?]

More questions:
If you could change your name, what would we call you instead of Will? "PeeFee" [no idea where that came from!]
Who is your best friend? "Cassie, Lane, Se-bill (Seville), Kambry, Breyana, Addison" [these are all his classmates]
Where would you like to go on vacation this year? "Fritz's"
What would you like to be when you grow up? "A fire engine"

Gotta love the 3-year-old!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'm going to make a mental note to do that with Clara when she gets older. Vacation at Fritzs--that shouldn't be too hard.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, I love it! He's too cute. I love all of his drink options, he must love drinks! :)

    ReplyDelete