So I've had about enough of this weather! I don't really mind the snow, though it would be nice to have the streets cleared. But the wind and temperatures are out of control! High tomorrow is 0, Saturday is -1. Ridiculous! Poor Elle is so bundled when she goes in and out of day care it's a wonder she can breathe!
I came home from work today to find our heater off and the temp in our house at 52 degrees. COLD! I think the doggie door had been blown open for most of the day and the heater just couldn't keep up so it shut off. Poor Botchie is just going to have to hold it tomorrow. It's taken all evening to try to warm the house up.
Will is having a little bit of a rough transition being back at school after a 2 week break. Who's surprised? But with the holiday party Monday night, PJ day Tuesday and field trip to Monkey Bizness Wednesday, he's had a very busy week. Hopefully tomorrow's drop off will go ok. It's a little rough on daddy.
Oh - and not many more mentions of Jakeson. I asked Will about him and was told he was at the North Pole with Santa & Mrs. Claus. Guess we'll see if he returns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment