Monday, January 11, 2010

Finally warm enough to play!


Since temperatures were finally above 0 this weekend, Will & I took advantage and played in the backyard. He was a little nervous at first, and I think he had a hard time walking since the snow was almost to his waist in some areas, but he had a great time.

Last weekend, Will got to "help" Daddy shovel. I think mostly he was shoveling snow off the big piles onto the nice clean driveway, but oh well!


Here's Will tromping around.


And attempting a snow angel.


Botchie LOVED being out there with us!


And, perhaps the most exciting part was making snow ice cream afterwards. It really was pretty tasty!


It was still too cold for Elle, but here she is all bundled coming home from day care - so snuggly!

Here's hoping for more warmer temperatures!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you started a blog! So fun to see pictures of the kids and see how they are growing up. They are both SO adorable! I can't believe all of the snow and cold weather you've been having! It's not too surprising since we've actually had some snow and pretty cold weather down here too! Not nearly as much and as pretty as you guys have had though. I love the pics of the kids all bundled up, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli, I remember when WE made snow ice cream! Ack! :)

    ReplyDelete