Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I love 3 day weekends!

We had a fun, but productive 3-day weekend! I'll have to post pictures later when I'm back at home. But, here are some of the highlights.
Eleanor FINALLY broke her 3rd tooth through. I can still see 3 more white spots on top, so more to come soon, but hopefully this will give her a little relief. She had a runny nose on top of teething this weekend. Needless to say she was not her cheery self most of the time.
She started scooting (almost crawling) last night. Will didn't crawl til he was 14 months so this is early for us! Not sure I'm ready for that...
She is still loving finger foods (almost prefers them to pureed foods now) and has "found her voice" to let us know when she'd like more. We're trying to teach her to sign "more", but so far it's just clapping and yells.
We picked up Elle's 9 month pictures this weekend. You'd never be able to tell from those photos that she's a happy, easy-going baby. She was just not interested that day. Oh well, luckily we had some good ones from Christmas to document her at 9 months. Here are a couple.

Both kids took 2.5 hour naps at the same time and in their own beds on Sunday afternoon. That has to be some sort of miracle! To celebrate I went shopping -ha!
Monday was very productive, thanks to Mom for all her help! We got several areas cleaned and organized - including the play room, laundry room and junk drawer. Sounds like fun, huh? It really makes me feel better to have it done, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment