Will sat on his lap yesterday morning and said, "Daddy, you're my best friend in the whole world. Ever." Pretty sure nothing I wrap up can compare with that for a great birthday present!
While Will was in his question-answering mood the other day, I asked him some questions about Daddy to share for his birthday.
What makes Daddy happy? "Yo Gabba Gabba" [this is a trippy TV show for toddlers - we don't watch it much, but I'm sure it does make Justin laugh!]
What makes Daddy sad? "kicking and hitting"
What was Daddy like when he was a little boy? "He had to go on a bus."
How old is Daddy? "3!"
What does Daddy do at work? "Eats and talks and looks at the 'puter" [that's computer if you're not familiar]
What is Daddy's favorite food? "Sandwich and chips. Daddy likes donuts too."
What do you and Daddy do together? "Play Elefun!"
How are you and Daddy the same? "We both like toys."
Where is Daddy's favorite place to go? "Work"
What do you think Daddy wants for his birthday? "cake and ice cream"
And I'm sure Eleanor would also say that Daddy is her best friend in the whole world, too. But for now, "da da da" will have to do!
Happy birthday! We love you!
Happy Birthday Justin! It sounds like you have the two best presents in the whole world! Hope you had a great day yesterday!
ReplyDelete