| Happy 4th of July! |
We had a fun 4th of July in Topeka. (I must admit that Wednesday is my least favorite day for this holiday to fall on since we worked the day before and day after.) Anyway, we started the morning visiting our friends from Texas. We don't get to see them nearly enough!
| You try getting 5 kids to look at the camera and smile. |
| W loved this silly bandana. He got it the day before at school and wore it all day. |
| so sweet! |
| There's a lot of cheese in this picture! But I love seeing these two dad with their growing families :) |
| Grandpa & Will during the afternoon fireworks |
| Cousins |
| Patrick & Aubrey |
| Will's coordination has gotten much better so he & Nathan had a great time playing the Wii. |
We had such a great time seeing you guys over the 4th! I'm so glad it worked out and you took time out of your day to come see us!
ReplyDelete