Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Summer fun

We've had lots of fun times with family and friends lately. Maybe that's why I'm behind on blogging. But, it's been well worth it. We've gotten to see lots of aunts, uncles, and cousins in the last few weeks.

We did our annual summer b-day gathering. There are so many family birthdays we just let anyone who wanted a candle in their cupcake have one!
Liz & Cayla put on a  fabulous dance performance. Of course, EK couldn't wait to join in the fun!

We've had lots of time for sibling bonding this summer :)

All 3 kids were out of school the last week of July. So, I loaded them up in the 100+ degree heat and headed to Deanna Rose Farmstead one morning. Despite Will being terrified of animals and a traumatic run-in with some geese, both of the older kids raved about how much fun it was. Go figure.


Will wouldn't get anywhere near the buffalo. (Notice two fences between him and us.)

And this is what Patrick did the whole time.

Such a big boy!
Patrick now has two bottom teeth and has been doing a great job sitting up by himself. He loves playing with toys and is growing so fast. I can't believe he'll be 6 months old next week!

1 comment:

  1. WOw, I'm very impressed you ventured out with all three kids in this heat! Looks like they loved it! I can't wait to go there sometime, I haven't been since I had children!

    ReplyDelete