Hooray! We've made it to February! I'm actually going to give birth in the month I'm due -- what a new concept for me!
We had our 37 wk check-up on Monday. All seems good. Baby is positioned a little funny (diagonal - with his head pushing into my hip) so all the contractions aren't resulting in much change. Late last week and over the weekend I was feeling like we could be close. Now, I'm not really sure. The doc says she thinks it could be double-digit February. Baby is still growing and I'm still measuring big, so we'll just see what happens. Since I'm technically full-term, I don't have to be on bed rest anymore. She still advised me not to travel to work (40 min away) or keep the kids home from school all day, but I can make little trips out of the house. So, yesterday, I took full advantage of the 65+ degree weather and did just that. I made a trip to Target, bought many, many organizational supplies and came home and tidied and organized. Nesting? Maybe.
Last night J&I went to the kindergarten information meeting for Will. So hard to believe that is just around the corner! Got good info, met the teachers, saw the classrooms, etc. Will is really, really excited. We've been talking a little bit about it and how it will be different from where he's at now.
Both Will & Elle are growing in anticipation for the arrival of their baby brother. Especially now that's it's February, they are quite excited. Will is predicting days that correspond with KU basketball games. I'm thinking maybe 2/5 (to go along with our 25th b-days). Justin has requested, if at all possible, to avoid 8-10:30 p.m. this Saturday so he can catch the KU-MU game. Priorities...
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job, lady! And baby, of course. :) Was just thinking of you and hoping for an update on the blog since I hope you're sleeping right now! Thanks for sharing the news! Love to you!
ReplyDelete