Monday, February 6, 2012

Baby predictions

Since we're still awaiting the arrival of our newest family member, I thought I'd ask for some predictions.

Will thinks he will be born tomorrow - Feb. 7.
Ellie Kate thinks he will have pink hair and pink eyes.
Will, more practically, thinks he'll have brown hair and eyes "like the rest of us!"
My doctor asked me today how big I think he'll be - I'm guessing upper 7 or lower 8 lb range - right in between the other two.
I have no idea on arrival date predictions. My instincts are pretty terrible when it comes to these things. He may just wait until our scheduled date of 2/15. Is that a sign that he'll be the rule follower, doing everything just as he's supposed to?? I can hope, right?!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for rule follower! :) Love Elle's predictions, wouldn't he be cute? Can't wait to see pictures! How nice to have a few weeks (hopefully!) home to get some things organized while not on bed rest! Hope you all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete