Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sibling love

I've been able to get a couple pictures of the kids together recently. This is a rarity indeed. They play together great, but you get a camera out and it is nearly impossible to get a good picture. They are both doing great right now -- happy, healthy, enjoying life and each other. They are blessings indeed!
Ellie Kate is talking more and more. "Frog" and "Fork" sound mysteriously like another F-word. My 32-year-old child giggles every time she says it. Will is working on reading and spelling simple words. And we're reading another chapter book at bedtime. We're tackling "A Wrinkle in Time" this time. I'm confident he doesn't get it, but he does enjoy us reading it to him, so we'll keep going with it.

Just in time for March Madness, I had to get the KU gear out.
"Will, say cheese like Mommy said!"
That's more like it!

I love the sheer joy in both their faces!
 
This is them doing a yoga video together. Will does a good job with it and Elle does her best to keep up! She's definitely bendy enough!
Oh, and by the way, she insisted on wearing the fleece jacket the whole afternoon. She's quite particular about what she'd like to wear for not even being 2 years old yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment