skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Adventures in Mommyhood
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I'm disappointed that I cut Will's head off in this picture, but given the first attempt (below), I was happy with what I got!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Kelli
I'm a full-time wife, mom, sister, daughter, aunt, friend, student affairs professional and Jayhawk.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2013
(20)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2012
(42)
►
December
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
▼
2011
(45)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
▼
March
(4)
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Ellie's first haircut!
Random photos, updates, Ellie Kate the daredevil
Sibling love
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(62)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
My Blog List
Adam Ryan Smith
Beyond Cars and Interstates | A fascination with mass transit
Hello world!
3 years ago
foodfaithlaughterlove | Be Cheerful. Strive to Be Happy.
The 1st Amendment
13 years ago
Froelich Family
Farm in June
12 years ago
Imagine!
Happy New Year!
13 years ago
J's Family Blog
Claire's Readoption
12 years ago
Nashventures
Ruby Red World
On Becoming a Dad (Who Happens to be Gay)
15 years ago
Six Sisters' Stuff
Welcoming Clara Lynn...
Meeting the Sisters
11 years ago
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment