I have so many pictures -- I need to get caught up on posts! As with every spring in Kansas, snowing one day, beautiful the next. Literally, it was snowing this time last week and it is about 90 degrees now. As frustrating as this is with a wardrobe and planning, I secretly like it. It's hope that warmer weather will be here to stay soon.
These pictures are from a couple weekends ago. I can't wait til we have the deck and swingset done in the back! It will be so great to have that space outside and in a fenced in yard where I don't have to worry about anyone running into the street.
Will has been on a bit of a defiant streak. (As you can see in the scowling picture above.) While I was upstairs working on something, he decided to color on his face with a highlighter. "I thought it would be fun, mom!"
Then, he got mad when we were playing outside one evening and decided to shut the garage door...as Elle was running toward it! I got to her in plenty of time and yelled enough for Will to know he was in trouble. So, he was inside by himself and I figured I'd give us both a moment to cool down. He locked the front door. In effect, he locked us out of the house. Silly boy didn't realize the back door was unlocked so when I got there he was unlocking the front door. I'm pretty sure he got the picture that that was not a good choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment