Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

My kids became egg-hunting pros this year! These first few pictures are from the egg hunt we went to with Nathan & Aubrey.



I'll never be fast enough to get a good picture of 4 kids at once!



Then we had our annual egg hunt and breakfast at "Ms. Emily's". Believe it or not these two events were a week apart, but I did dress my kids in exactly the same clothes. Elle's outfit was intentional, but I didn't realize until I was looking at these that I put Will in the same thing. Oh well! Will won a "big prize" basket filled with pool toys. I can't believe I didn't get a picture with him carrying it around! I think he showed everyone at the party - he was so proud.



Saturday night, Will & I dyed eggs. We colored them with crayons and put stickers on them, too. He did a really good job (minus the one spill you can see in the photos).



On Sunday morning we got to church earlier than usual to make sure we had a seat. After waiting patiently for a while, Will leaned over and whispered, "Hey, Mom, when is the Jesus show gonna start?" Both of the kids were sleepy, but I think they enjoyed "the Jesus show". I took advantage of having a photographer around while we were all dressed up to get a quick photo of the 4 of us.
The Easter Bunny came while we were at church and then we were off to my dad's. The kids, of course, enjoyed yet another egg hunt and some Easter gifts from Go-Go & Grampy. New sunglasses and sandals - yippee!




What a good-looking bunch of kids!

And, finally, after lunch we headed to my mom's for naps, one final egg hunt and a yummy dinner. I'm worn out, but we had a wonderful time with family and friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment