First things first - Eleanor's tubes went in today so we're hoping this is the end of her ear woes. She did great. It's a very quick procedure. We were there a total of less than 2 hours. We were worried going in because she's developed a cold, had a fever and threw up last Friday, fever Saturday, and a 100-degree temp last night. By the grace of God, when the nurse took her temp at the hospital today it was normal so we went ahead with the procedure. Honestly, I think the nurse was even surprised she had no fever. Poor Elle looked just miserable. Hopefully she'll be feeling better soon.
Now, on to "the Cool School". Will is in a really great environment. He is learning so many things and getting to see and do more than I could even imagine. Among other creative and fun things, they do lots of field trips. Today, they had an amazing face painter come, so this is how Will looked when I picked him up. I have no idea how/if we're going to get it all off, but it looks really cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad Eleanor's tube procedure went well, yay!!! Will's school does look really cool, what an amazing job on the face painting!
ReplyDelete