Sunday, August 1, 2010

My other job

My "real" job includes working with a great group of college students. I hosted our end of summer dinner last weekend - so fun!


Then I enjoyed 4 days off work this week, including our 8 year anniversary. I didn't get a whole lot accomplished, but I definitely enjoyed some down time. And J & I had a great anniversary together. The 4 of us went to the pool early that evening and had a blast! Both of the kids really enjoyed the water and we had the whole pool to ourselves for awhile so it was awesome! We were too busy having fun to take pictures, though.

Eleanor is turning into a very ornery little girl! She is so sweet and turning into a ham for the camera or new faces, but she knows exactly what she's not supposed to do and tries to do it without getting caught. Luckily, she's not very stealthy at this age! She has 8 teeth in and I think she's working on the molars. She's been grinding her teeth (one of my biggest pet peeves!) and drooling like mad.




The 4 of us went to a Royals game Friday night and had a great time! Both the kids loved the carousel ride! Ellie Kate sat in her seat like a big girl eating her pretzel and cheering whenever the rest of the crowd did. Will's friend Jason (imaginary) was also there playing baseball. Turns out he's a pitcher for the Royals - who knew?!

This is just a cute picture of both the kids in new outfits - thanks, Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment