Friday, August 6, 2010

There she goes

Eleanor has just totally taken off walking in the last week or so. It now seems to be her preferred mode of transportation and she's getting pretty good at it. While I'm certainly happy and proud that she's hit this developmental milestone, it's also a little sad. It won't be long before she's walking into kindergarten, then across the stage at a graduation and out the door headed to college. I'm really not trying to be overly dramatic, it just all seems to go by so fast. As I heard someone say about newborns - the days are so long, but the months and years so fast. It's true. And my little people are growing up.

Thankfully, Will snapped me right back into reality when Justin asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up.
"For Halloween, you mean?"

Ahh -- still a child.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, walking!!! Great job Eleanor! Things got just a bit more crazy around your house I can imagine.

    ReplyDelete