No real updates - everyone is healthy - yay! I was really busy with work last week and glad this week is spring break, even if I am working. Getting ready for Eleanor's first birthday - it is 10 days away! It's sad to think of my baby girl turning one, but it also seems like SOOOOO long ago that she was born.
Will has been doing a better job of napping at school. Here's hoping that defiant stage was short-lived.
He's been wanting more cars - like the 30 he has isn't enough?! After much discussion and his suggesting that he get some for a celebration (meaning: holiday), I recommended that he could ask the Easter bunny for some new cars. "No, silly! The Easter bunny brings eggs!" He's got a point. "Grandma brings cars!" I called my mom to tell her that Will had figured her out. :) I believe he'll now be getting cars in his Easter basket from Grandma & Grandpa. Lucky boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment