Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fun weekend

Will, Eleanor & I have had a fun weekend on our own (though we're ready for Daddy to come home!). They have done a great job! Elle is trying new foods, no bottle, and whole milk and is doing really well for the most part. She is pulling herself up to standing more and more now and has learned to give high-fives. She loves it!
We spent yesterday in Topeka with my dad & Kit. The kids had a blast. Will was so sad to leave. Then today we've been playing here. I wish the weather was a little nicer, but at least we got outside for a bit. Here are a few of our after-dinner activities tonight.
Will is teaching his sister the ropes in cooking.


Then they tried their hands at bowling. Which went well unless Ellie Kate got within reach of Will's pins...


Eleanor has taken great naps this weekend - 2.5 hours each day, which is amazing for her! This is how I found her this afternoon when I went to check on her. So cute!

I have such a fun time with these two little cuties!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend just the three of you! Was Justin out of town? It sounds like the kids were great for you, that's always a bonus :) Both Eleanor and Will are getting SO big, I can't believe Eleanor is one! Those were cute birthday pictures by the way. What a good girl napping 2 1/2 hours for her mommy, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Jessica, Justin was in Vegas on a guys trip. We had a fun weekend, but are definitely glad to have him home!

    ReplyDelete