Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Eleanor's birthday party

It's hard to believe my baby girl will be 1 tomorrow! I'm sad that she's moving from baby to toddler, but it also seems like she's been a part of our family for so much longer than a year!

We had a really fun party for her last weekend. She wasn't feeling great, but she stayed pretty happy. She enjoyed watching all her cousins run around! I'll post a few pictures from the party. As you'll see, she was not excited about the cake. She's still not always sure about textured food. In fact, I put a little frosting on a spoon and gave it to her and she stuck her tongue out and spit it out -- clearly she didn't get my sweet tooth!




How old am I? I'm 1!

And now she's all worn out of the party. She took a great nap!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these pictures. The second one is incredible.

    -Rachel G.

    ReplyDelete