Patrick Marshall! (named after his grandmothers - my mom is Patricia. J's mom's maiden name is Marshall, which is also J's middle name)
Born February 15, 2012 at 8:07 a.m.
weighing 8lbs. 7 oz. and measuring 20 in. long.
He's absolutely wonderful! His chin is similar to Will & Elle's, but his nose is entirely different. In general I think he looks quite different than the other two did. I'll try to post pics to compare later. So far he's a great baby, even sleeping some!
Delivery and recovery went very smoothly - best of the 3 for me. The big kids are totally in love with their baby brother. Will especially adores him. He sings to him and wants to hold him and touch him all the time. Elle is a big helper and is sure to let us know anytime Patrick is crying :)
I'll post more as I get time; this announcement was just long overdue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay Yay YAY! Welcome, Patrick! Such great pictures, too! :)
ReplyDelete