In general, I'm loving my time at home with Patrick. He's a good baby, except for a few of those eternally fussy days. He's eating about every 3-4 hours, occasionally has some snacky times that I try to break quickly. Nursing every 60-90 minutes does not make for a very happy mommy! I am currently on meds for mastitis - not fun, but we'll make it through.
The spring weather has been great for my mood as we've gotten out for walks several times. I'm anxious to be cleared to do more exercising, though not sure when I'll have time for that! Theoretically, there will be a sleeping and eating pattern emerge soon, right? The whole "sleep when the baby sleeps" thing has never worked for me. I value that time to shower or eat or start laundry. And honest;y, the sleep deprivation doesn't seem quite as bad this time. (I've probably just jinxed that.) W&E are still loving their brother. It's a celebration every day when I bring P with me to pick them up from school.. One of the most amazing, unexpected things that has happened since we had Patrick is how close Will & Elle have become. They play together a lot more know - it's very cute.
Some photos to remember these newborn days:
| is there anything cuter? |
| unhappy, but still cute! |
| I think he looks like Will here |
No comments:
Post a Comment