If nothing else, my kids get good use out of their costumes each year!
First was the Halloween parade at J's office. They both have trick-or-treating down pat this year and had a blast! Their bags were so heavy with candy afterwards that they were dragging on the ground.
 |
| The lobby of each floor had spooky decorations. |
 |
| I love their expressions in this one! |
|
|
|
 |
| Can we go now? |
 |
| And, they're off! |
 |
| Checking out their loot |
Then we had Halloween brunch (the day before Halloween) with Grammy & Grandpa.
 |
| They got to decorate pumpkins |
 |
| And have yummy treats! |
On Halloween, they got to wear their costumes to school and have a party. I LOVE this pictures of them!
Then we had trick-or-treating in our neighborhood on Halloween night. Aunt Casie came over to help. We went to 9-10 houses on our block and called it good. As in the past, the highlight is handing out candy to the other kids who come to the door.
 |
| waiting for trick-or-treaters |
 |
| Happy, happy girl! |
 |
| Shoving a whole pb cup in her mouth...just like her mama! |
 |
| Look at all that candy! |
 |
| And the silliness begins |
We had beautiful weather and lots of fun. Incidentally, I also had a doctor's appointment on Halloween. All is checking out great. Baby boy is still big. We discussed moving my due date up to Feb. 12. However, I told her I wasn't too concerned about the due date. My kids never seem to make it to that point anyway. I know we'll have a c-section, so we'll schedule a date and if he makes it until then, great. If not, he'll come when he's ready. Now it's time for getting the house (and ourselves!) ready for this new baby and upcoming holidays. Lots to do, but I really do love this time of year.
No comments:
Post a Comment