Sunday, November 13, 2011

Autumn leaves are falling

Twirling, swirling,
They all fall down!
(This is part of a song the kids have been singing at school and just seems appropriate for these pics.)
We had great weather the last 2 weekends so we got some good leaf-raking done. This weekend was easier since J was home. While the kids didn't exactly help, they did have fun walking through our piles of leaves and attacking us with the bubble shooter. I need to remember that for next year - it was a great distraction for them!


Excuse the messy hair - this was shortly after naptime :)
I think our tree is so pretty right now!

Getting Daddy with the bubbles

It was dusk, so these pictures are pretty dark, but there's a sneak attack happening here.

1 comment:

  1. Your tree is beautiful!! Fun pictures in the leaves! I can't wait until ours start to fall!

    ReplyDelete