Thursday, October 13, 2011

And all of a sudden she grew up

I traveled to a conference last week and Ellie Kate started preschool (at the school Will goes to) while I was gone. We were really nervous about this, but it really seemed like the best time. She is the youngest there right now, and was not particularly interested in potty training (a requirement to be at the school). But we love the environment and knew she'd enjoy being with the other kids. She did GREAT the first day - only one accident and even stayed dry through nap time. She had a couple emotional drop offs later in the week, but otherwise, has been wonderful. Literally, I was gone for 3 days, came back and she was potty trained and going to school. She was the one talking the whole way back from the airport, not Will. This was quite a change! We've made it through nearly 2 full weeks of school and she is doing better than we could have hoped. Thankfully, the transition hasn't been too tough for Will either.
potty training in the 21st century

No comments:

Post a Comment