We had Dad, Kit & Casie over on Father's Day weekend for a little grilling and playing. The kids loved having new pushers!
It took Ellie Kate a couple days to try the baby swing, but once she did, she loved it! We've had multiple occasions of tears because it was time to go to bed or go inside for dinner, but "No! I want swing!" Will loves the glider. He thinks it's his pirate ship. He'll often sing while he's on it. His usual tunes are the Gaston song from Beauty & the Beast and some Enya. Eclectic tastes, don't you think?
The kids love the pool, but our hands are always full there so I haven't gotten any pictures yet. We did set up the sprinkler ball in the backyard, though, and they had a blast! It was perfect for us, too. Casie & I could get cooled off without getting soaked, but they kids got totally drenched just like they wanted.
| Racing with Aunt Casie |
| Will loved doing this - I have no idea why. But, of course, EK had to try it too! |
Wow, you guys have an amazing backyard! I'd never want to leave either! Love the new patio furniture, you'll be eating out there all the time!
ReplyDelete