Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Where did July go?

Holy cow! It's been a while since I've posted. Just lots of fun summer things going on, I guess.
We went to Seneca over 4th of July for family Christmas. It was such a great time. We all loved it.
On the way home we stopped in Topeka for fireworks. EK was not impressed, so we just headed to bed. Will had a great time, though! And then on the 4th we got to see our friends from Texas for a quick visit.
The whole gang
The "kids"
The great-grandkids

The grandkids

Too cute not to add :)
Getting ready for the fireworks
Will & Cooper had a good time playing together

Not too bad with all 4 sorta looking at the camera!

Jackson playing hard to get.

Ok, maybe he's interested.

Nope, not that interested.

We've finished the t-ball season and it was definitely a success. Will really enjoyed it and looked forward to games (and post-game treats) the entire season.

We successfully broke Ellie Kate's pacifier habit. She was only taking it at bed time and the transition was much much easier than I expected. I had planned to have some elaborate story with a pacifier fairy and a new toy, but never got around to that. So, they just "disappeared", unannounced one Friday evening. After just a few days, there wasn't even fussing at bedtime anymore. Now if only it were that easy to break Will's thumb sucking.

Last weekend J & I went to the Oregon coast for my dear friend's wedding. It was a quick trip, but we very much enjoyed it. I'll post pics of that another time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you got some great family photos! What a fun family get-together! Love the pictures from visitin with you guys, the ones with Ellie and Jackson are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete