Will is a pirate ("Arrghh! Shiver me timber!") and Elle is a Michigan cheerleader ("Go Blue!").
We had another party this weekend that we got to go to for a little bit. The kids had such fun playing! But believe me, it is nearly impossible to get a good picture of the two of them right now!
Will got his haircut the other night and they styled it like a mohawk. He looked pretty cute, but there's no way I'm really styling his hair every day!
I will, however, spend time styling Ellie Kate's hair if it keeps it out of her eyes! I found this cute headband for her and was amazed at how long she kept it in. These are just some cute shots of her being a big girl at the table.
Finally, just some shots before we headed to the KU homecoming game. Yes, we're still going to all the football games. It's really character building, I think. We're teaching Will how to be a graciuos loser. I don't know how many times I've explained that "We're learning and trying really hard. If we keep trying, I bet we'll win someday." The other night we had another college football game on TV and Will asked if it was the Jayhawks. When we told him no, he said "oh, is it real football?" I know he didn't mean it that way, but J & I both had to laugh. Regardless, they look very cute at the games and we have fun win or lose...but more fun if we'd win!
| Aren't her ribbon jeans so cute?! |
No comments:
Post a Comment