Will had a home day with Daddy last Monday. They had a great day together - out for breakfast, Fritz's for lunch, and Will's first movie at the theater instead of naps. They saw Toy Story 3. J said Will did awesome - sat on the edge of his seat and was quiet the whole time (can you imagine?!). He insisted on staying until the very last credit rolled. He loved it and was so excited to tell me about it when I got home.
Will also had his first show & tell last week. We looked all over for just the right toy and guess what he chose....a calculator. Poor kid. He really didn't stand a chance with us as parents.
Had a fun family weekend last weekend when J's sister was in town. Unfortunately, I don't think I took a single picture. But, the kids were good and we had a fun time. Family picutres were good - I was sure Elle was going to meltdown. Thankfully she did not. No smiles, but no fits. Guess I'll take what I can get. She has her 18 mo check up today so I'll post stats later.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment