With a bit of redirection she was happily playing again soon. She has turned into a book-lover (thank goodness!). I so remember Will doing this after school at her age -- now he gets to be her helper.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Drama Queen
Ellie Kate had her first lay-on-the-floor screaming fit yesterday. Immediately I flashed back to Will and remembered, "Ah, yes, this is what 18 months is like." I closed the pantry door and would not let her have another snack before dinner since she'd already had 2 snacks. She did not like this and proceeded to throw a tantrum. Knowing that parents should walk away and ignore, I couldn't help but giggle. And grab my camera...


With a bit of redirection she was happily playing again soon. She has turned into a book-lover (thank goodness!). I so remember Will doing this after school at her age -- now he gets to be her helper.


With a bit of redirection she was happily playing again soon. She has turned into a book-lover (thank goodness!). I so remember Will doing this after school at her age -- now he gets to be her helper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment