I'm home with a "sick" little girl today. So, while she watches Tinkerbell for the 80th time, I thought I'd take this opportunity to update the blog.
We had some hefty snow storms a couple weeks ago. It resulted in 4 snow days for local schools. Will was already scheduled off for conferences on the first two. KU closed both days. Day cares closed 1 day so J & I got some work done from home on the second day.
Then, early the next week we got more snow. Will's school was cancelled 2 days. Day cares and KU closed 1 day. It was a lot of time cooped up in the house and I was definitely ready to get out!
The older kids played for awhile and enjoyed hot cocoa and snow ice cream. But, Will did say he was ready to go to school instead of "another boring home day".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment