Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Patrick at 4 months


Our happy little guy is 4 months old! He's getting so big -- sturdy, I say :) At his 4 month check-up:
17 lbs 6 oz (88%)
26.2 in. (86%)
head circumference (92%)
I told you...sturdy. He's happy and healthy. He has not maintained his good sleeping from the 3 month check point, so hopefully we'll get back on that schedule soon. He's eating about every 3 hours at night right now. We can stretch it out during the day, so hopefully he'll start to do so at night too. He has really good head control, is starting to grab and chew on toys (see below) and has fully mastered rolling from his back to his tummy. His eyes are still blue...I keep waiting for them to change, but no sign yet.
I love his little tongue in this picture.
We tried rice cereal for the first time this past weekend. He did remarkably well. Definitely knew what to do with it and kept some in his mouth. I call that a victory.
Really, Mom? What is this stuff?

Hmm...ok...not half bad...

Let me have that spoon!

Ahhh....full belly!

What's that? I get this again sometime?

Hooray!


1 comment:

  1. What a sturdy and adorable boy!! :) Love the sturdy kids, we have two of those! He's so cute, I can't wait to hold him!!!

    ReplyDelete