Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Patrick - 3 months

No official stats, just a quick update. Since Patrick is nearing 4 months, I figured I should post his 3 month picture.
Still such a happy, happy boy. He started day care about a week before he turned 3 months and has been doing great. He smiles and coos and reacts so much more now. His hair is growing in on top and he has the bald strip across the back. He rolls to his side constantly! He can very nearly get to his tummy -- if only that  arm wasn't in the way! He is still eating great. He's sleeping reasonably well. We're getting a 5-6 hour stretch most nights. About once a week he throws in a rotten night, but overall he does well. He is eating 5-5.5 oz. every 3-4 hours during the day. He's definitely a growing boy! Oh - and his eyes are still blue! We'll see how long that lasts.
Is there anything cuter than a sleeping baby?

The boys

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie pie he is! Getting so big already, I can't wait to squeeze that boy!!!

    ReplyDelete