Will loves feeling the baby move. Before bed the other night, Baby had the hiccups so I let the kids feel. Ellie thought it was "eww, gross!" Will said I needed to take a drink of water so his hiccups would go away. Will is very excited to be a big helper for this baby, and I really think he will be. Hopefully he won't get too disappointed in the non-interactive newborn phase.
We have the nursery all painted and the furniture moved in. I still need to clean some things out and get clothes washed and sorted. Hopefully we can get that in the next few weekends. We're about 10 weeks away now (at most). Everything is looking good. I take my 3 hour glucose test tomorrow. I was diabetic with Will, but not Elle. Maybe it's just boys. I've been having quite a few Braxton Hicks contractions, but nothing regular and they quiet down when I do. I just have to keep reminding myself to stop trying to do so much (I just don't feel like it's really that much!!). Otherwise, I have a very active little guy. I love feeling him move around all the time.
| Cuddling with Baby Brother |
Aww, that picture is so sweet!! Finally a pregnant picture!! :) You'll have to post a side shot so we can see your belly soon! They're going to love having another boy around the house, so so fun!
ReplyDelete