Will had a great time trick-or-treating on Halloween. You'll notice the costume change from previous pictures. Apparently 3 times being a pirate is enough. He wanted to be Buzz Lightyear for trick-or-treating. And, thankfully, he got a fun dress up outfit for his birthday. Unfortunately, Ellie Kate was sick so she didn't get to go trick-or-treating. I'm glad it was this year and not next, she wasn't really aware of what she missed.
Upon arriving home, Will told me he got "millions of candies"! Great! He had at least as much fun handing out candy to trick-or-treaters at our door as he did going out. I think he would have liked to have had a conversation with each one.
Poor baby, Elle. This was her 3rd outfit of the day (my second) and this was about where she stayed for most of the afternoon and evening - in my arms. I sure am glad I didn't spend a lot of money on a costume for her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment