Yesterday Will went to a friend's birthday party at Little Monkey Bizness. He was mostly in an "I need a nap. I'm going to disagree with everything you say." mood, but he did play a little.
Ellie's hair is long enough now that I can play with it a little. I've learned I have to be very quick putting in ponytails, not to worry about straight parts or off-centered pigtails, and that the high chair (with food to distract) is the best place to style.
Yesterday was the single side pony with a ribbon bow - yay! (I think her little mouth is so cute in this picture!)
Today we tried little pigtails. These didn't stay in quite as long.
And I do believe we have a walker now. Elle has been stringing together several steps and does really well when she doesn't think about it. If she focuses on it, she's still pretty shaky. Now on to the vocabulary. The screaming until we figure out what she wants (usually a carb-filled snack of some kind) is getting pretty old.
No booms from the basement yet. I guess that's a good sign.
Looks like a fun place to have a birthday party! I love Ellie's hair, SO cute! Especially in the two pigtails. Great job walking, yay! That will make life a little bit easier! (and of course, in some ways harder!)
ReplyDelete