As the weather is warming up, I thought I'd take some pictures of us just having fun. As you can see, Will thinks it is time for the swimming pool. Notice the tennis shoes - he originally had sandals on, but the grass was touching his feet - it's gonna be a long summer if that keeps up! I know our neighbors thought we were loony, but Will insisted on wearing this and playing outside. And really, who can blame him? It was really nice!
She's going to hate me for it some day, but I had to take this picture of Eleanor's chubby baby thighs - they're just too cute!
Eleanor was very interested in what I was doing outside.
And this series of pictures gives you an idea of how mobility has enhanced her exploration. She's into everything!
She's not exactly graceful, but she sure is cute!
These are such cute pictures! I love the ones of Will playing outside-so funny he wanted to wear his swimsuit and no shirt! He is ready for summer! (Your tree is beautiful too!)
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of Eleanor crawling around, she is so precious. Love that little baby thighs-adorable!