Fair warning - this will be a very random post. This is just a compilation of some of the funny things that have been happening in our house recently.
The other night Will picked up his sister's toy purse and carried it around forever - taking breaks to put on pretend chapstick. He announced to me, "I'm Tarla. I'm a boy. This is my purse." Whatever floats your boat, kiddo! He's been very into role playing lately. We've played "house" several times. I've gotten to be the brother, the mommy, the cat, and the dog. Oh what an imagination!
We apparently have some wild rabbits living near us. We've seen them in the yard from time to time. The other night, Will had so much fun watching one of them out the window. He squealed with delight every time the bunny moved and he could hardly contain himself when the bunny was nibbling on the grass. Will thought it was fantastic. Later when he was out eating on the patio, I hear Will shouting and pounding on the door, "Mommy, mommy, I see the Easter bunny!" I tried to explain that these were probably just friends of the Easter bunny, but not the actual Easter bunny. Will was amazed at how fast Botchie could run after the bunny. Poor old Botch doesn't move that fast very often anymore! Now Will wants to leave carrots for the bunnies...I'm not sure that will be happening. I don't know how much we want to encourage these return visitors.
Warning that this may be too much information for some of you, but it's a reality of life, so I'm posting it. CRO - stop reading :)
Poor Elle has been struggling with all the meds she's been on. It's wreaking havoc on her tummy. She has not been interested in eating much the last few days, so we just get her to take whatever she can. Last night's dinner was yogurt and a few crackers. She went through 3 outfits on two different days at day care this week. After seeing them, I couldn't believe she even had a diaper on! Gross! Last night as we were finishing dinner she made quite a mess. Thankfully, she was on the hardwoods and not the new carpet. I ended up just having to put her straight into the bath. Hopefully we'll be done with all of this soon!
And one last funny from Will: as Justin was complaining about getting the wrong order from dinner the other night, Will appropriately chimed in "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit!" One of my favorite sayings :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment