- Will's first parent-teacher conferences. His teacher said he was quiet. J & I both said, "he is?!"
- Will's 6th birthday
- Halloween - Will was a KU football player, Ellie Kate was Cinderella, Patrick was a monkey. We are still eating the candy.
- Justin made partner at work.
- J & I enjoyed an amazing 10 year anniversary trip to Hawaii.
- Patrick turned 9 months old (nearly 24 lbs - 87% in height, weight and head circumference). He's mobile and into EVERYTHING! He has 6 teeth and is a very good eater.
- Thanksgiving with family
W & EK have both written Santa letters. Will's was for school and it was like pulling teeth to get him to sit down and write it. Handwriting is not his strong suit and I think it frustrates him. Here is his letter:
Dear Santa,
I would like
1. table football
2. DS
3. Xbox
What kind of cookies do you like? See you soon.
Your friend, Will N.
(For the uninformed, 2 of those 3 items are video games. ugh.)
Ellie Kate's letter (which I transcribed so she was much less frustrated by writing and, therefore, a bit wordier).
Dear Santa,
I am going to have breakfast with you soon! I would like baby food for Patrick, a car for my dollies, a Barbie dolly, Barbie bubbles, and I would like a bike for my birthday. Love, Ellie Kate.
(She drew snowmen, hearts, and flowers for Santa, too. Breakfast with Santa is an event coming up at our church. I have no idea why Patrick needs more baby food. Santa has currently not purchased any of the items she has requested, and Santa is nearly done shopping. And I love that she is throwing in birthday requests. I'm sure Santa will be all over that!)
Happy holiday season! Who knows when I'll be back...
No comments:
Post a Comment